- Competitive Wages
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions
- On-going job training and education
- Job and schedule flexibility
- Job independence and creativity encouraged.
Alternatives Access, LLC provides home, community, and personal living supports that are tailored to meet the specific needs of individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families, in Greeley and surrounding areas in Weld County. AALLC’s endeavor is to match employees with individuals based on similar interests and availability to ensure the quality of employment and services.
AALLC is a small company and does not offer formal, traditional benefits at this time other than those prescribed by law. The most significant benefits offered by AALLC are:
How to Apply
To inquire about employment opportunities with AALLC, contact the Director, Shauna Young, at 970-488-0108 or via email at email@example.com
To Apply for Employment with AALLC, download the application here and return it via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 970-223-7676;
- Mail to: 6758 Spring Rain Rd. Timnath CO 80547